Alagappa University always believes in creating an unfettered and favorable environment for students to grow, think differently, become empowered to progress and prosper in life after completing their education. To accomplish this objective, the University has established a placement cell in 2010. The cell offers a broad range of career services that empower students to explore, define and realize their career goals.
The placement cell operates year around to facilitate linkages between companies and graduates. Staff members are available to respond to students’ queries and concerns of all kinds. This may include advice on placement procedures; help to prepare application and resumes and conducting mock interviews. The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills required for an effective job search.
The placement cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to graduates and post graduates in their efforts to find employment. This commitment is demonstrated by the existence of a Placement Officer in charge. The benefits of this assistance are reflected in the preparation of students, who are able to secure lucrative and coveted position in recent years.
To enhance the level of employability of the students, by equipping them with relevant professional skills and through proper nexus with reputed recruiters.
- To create awareness among students regarding career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- To empower the students with life-long career decision making skills.
- To identify the suitable potential employers and to help them achieve their hiring goals.
- To organise activities concerning career planning and development.
- To act as the anchor for all placements related activities of the university departments and affiliated colleges.
Prof. K. Balamurugan (From Oct 2018 – till date)
M. Sc., Ph. D.
Department of Biotechnology
Prof. K. Uthayasuriyan (April 2016 – Oct. 2018)
M.Com., MBA., M.Phil., Ph.D
Department of International Business
Prof. T. Meyyapan (Feb. 2013 – Apr. 2016)
M.Sc [CA], M.B.A., M.Tech., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
Prof. P.Sivakumar (2011-2012)
M.Sc., M.Ed., M. Phil., MA., Ph.D.
Alagappa Institute of Educational Sciences