Alagappa University Study Circle has the vision in the Art of empowering youth
“WHERE THE VISION IS ONE YEAR, CULTIVATE FLOWERS,
WHERE THE VISION IS TEN YEARS, CULTIVATE TREES,
WHERE THE VISION IS ETERNITY, CULTIVATE PEOPLE,
WHERE THE VISION IS ETERNITY, CULTIVATE YOUTH”
CONCEPT OF STUDY CIRCLE
- Study circle Aims at awakening every youth and enable him to actualize his latent potentials.
- It facilitates youth to work as a team and create synergy out of which every youth is to get energized and realize their individual career goal.
CATCH THE STUDENTS / YOUNG AND GUIDE THEM
- Study Circle aims at serving all the educated youth in the university, affiliated to Alagappa University colleges and job seekers in and around nearby districts to obtain gainful careers and employment.
- College students seeking post Graduate Admissions and Unemployed youth appearing for various competitive examinations such as UPSC / SSC / RRB / TNPSC / UGC - NET /TNSET / TET / TRB, etc.
- Under employed youth for better employment both in public and private sectors.
- School students appearing for National talent search Examination conducted by NCERT, Special class Railway apprenticeship examination, professional entrance.
- Assisting 10th and 12th students to choose their careers based on interest, aptitude and other socio-economic factors.
With a view to accomplish this, Study Circle
- Address the needs of various categories of students / job seekers.
- To set a realistic goal based on SWOT.
- Enhance the self-esteem of Study Circle member and to increase their confidence level.
- To encourage group learning through interaction with subject experts.
- Providing short term training programmes on soft skills for job seekers.
- Identifying and catering the needs of specific groups like
- Physically challenged
- First Generation Learners
- Students from weaker sections of society.
- Networking with placement cell, to facilitate job placement in private establishments.
- Collaborating voluntary efforts through networking with voluntary organizations.
- Compilation of up-to date career related information and literature.
- To create a public forum for discussion on careers, educational prospects and the overall employment scenario
ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY STUDY CIRCLE (AUSC)
Alagappa University Study Circle (AUSC) has been started with a view to empower the students of Alagappa University Campus and students of Affiliated Colleges in particular and student community in general in and around sivaganga and Ramnad district.
ACTIVITIES OF ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY STUDY CIRCLE (AUSC)
“Job, rather man should wait”
We focus on ……
- Do career information dissemination to students and job aspirants.
- Promote group dynamics and better inter personal relationship
- Offering guidance and counselling.
- Students are trained to handle classes.
- Mock test / Mock interviews / Mock Quiz are conducted at Alagappa University Study Circle.
- Conducting Confidence – building programmes.
- Imparting training.
- Arranging face to face with high achievers.
- Members are appraised, of their potentials.
THE PROCESS OF ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY STUDY CIRCLE (AUSC)
ROUTINE ROLE OF ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY STUDY CIRCLE (AUSC)
PROVIDING INFORMATION ABOUT GOVERNMENT EXAMS
OFFERING GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING TO AFFILIATED COLLEGE STUDENTS
PROMOTE GROUP DYNAMICS AT ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY STUDY CIRCLE (AUSC)
TRAINING STUDENTS TO HANDLE CLASSES
Interactive Learning at AUSC Premises
Conducting Classes on Every Saturday’s and Sunday’s